KRL is happy to host our own Minecraft server. The server address is
The server is whitelisted so please contact us if you want to be added to our approved list of players. At this time we are able to host kids and teens up to the age of 18.
We want everyone to have fun on our server so we have some basic guidelines.
1) Be respectful and nice to other players.
2) Do not destroy other's work.
3) Do not steal from other players.
4) And follow all of the other guidelines from our library's code of conduct policy
What is Minecraft?
Minecraft is a multi-user online game that allows players to build all kinds of things online by breaking and configuring blocks.
What do I need to participate?
You need a license for Minecraft and a Kitsap Regional Library card.
What version of Minecraft are you running?
What mode are you running in?
What plugins are installed?
- Cenotaph - Places a marker where you died and allows you to collect your stuff.
- CommandBook - Gives server admins additional commands to control the game.
- CoreProtect - Logs changes to the game to allow undo's if neccesary.
- DynMap - Creates a live map of the Minecraft world for users to view.
- Lockette - Allows users to lock their chests.
- mChat - Allows users to make their chat text look fancy.
- MobArena - Team gladiator style combat against the creepers!
- Multiverse - Allows jumping to different worlds.
- Multiverse Inventory - Keeps inventories of multiple worlds seperate.
- NoSwearing - Filters swearing. Kicks and/or bans users for repeated offenses.
- WorldBorder - Puts an outer limit on how far users can wander.
- WorldEdit - Allows admins to make large scale landscape changes.
- WorldGuard - Allows admins to protect certain areas of the map.